Monday, January 18, 2010

some me time

Now we all know how special our kids are, and that we need to cherish the time spent with them as they grow so quickly etc etc etc, but who is not up for a little 'me time' occasionally!?



I now have some designated me time, as the girls spend Sundays at their Dad's..., and I have to say, it is lovely. I do, however, find myself madly writing lists during the week of all the things I want to get done. Then come Sunday I spend my day rushing here, there and everywhere trying to fit everything in... hopefully I will soon settle in to the routine and start having a bit of quiet time too.



Yesterday (among other things) I managed to finish off (well almost) some projects that I started last week. These dolls were made using some remnant Cath Kidston fabric, which I just LOVE. I just have to hand stitch the heads closed, and paint on their faces to finish them off.



Then come the end of the day when the girls arrive home, it is exciting to see them... even if they do come home grumpy, hungry and overtired :-)

1 comment:

  1. That little angel of your is too cute. I do wholeheartedly agree on the me time though. It makes you love them so much more when you can have a few hours break!

    ReplyDelete