Friday, January 08, 2010

Too sweet...

Look what arrived in the post today...




... the most gorgeous 2010 calendar with 12 stunning illustrations by Paula Mills of Sweet William!


This already has pride of place on my wall above the computer screen. The illustrations are simply divine.



I can't decide on my favourite..., but just love the fact that I will be staring at this beautiful summery shot of the red polka dot shoes in June (just as life is getting cold in New Zealand).

 

I also love the intricate detail of this tea cup for September...



... and the simplicity of these beautiful flowers for May... hmm, well, I just love them all.

If you are still in the market for a 2010 calendar I suggest you snap one up before they all disappear - they are only selling a limited edition of 100.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist and just purchased my own one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be disappointed, it is so divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, feel a blush coming on!

    ReplyDelete