I sort of rolled days 5 & 6 into one on this challenge. I had a lovely day finishing off the girls duvet covers today. I know it isn't clothing, but it is something for the girls, and they did need new duvet covers!
I chose Alexander Henry Bird Seed fabric in pink for Lucy and yellow for Isabella. The fabric was just a little shy of the girls duvet width, so rather than stitching two lengths together and having a seam down the middle (and having to use twice as much fabric) I used white sheets to back the covers, and cut them wide enough to wrap around to the front and act as side panels on either side of the bird seed fabric.
It would have been better if I had used cream/off white sheets (as the fabric base isn't white), but I just wanted to use up the flat sheets that I have lying around. The girls are stoked, they were so excited to go to bed tonight (which is a mighty feat for the wee one who much prefers Mummy's bed!)
Now I just need to make some new cushions/pillow slips with my scraps!