Thursday, October 14, 2010

my creative space: oilcloth

It is a lovely sunny day here today - the start of the week was a little cold, so it's nice to be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine today.

I have been busy choosing and cutting lining fabrics for a stack of oilcloth purses this morning. I have a large order, plus more to sew for up coming markets, so have a few late nights ahead of me I feel!



But right now, we are off to the park! For more creative spaces, head over to Kirsty's.

Enjoy your Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Love that oilcloth! Is it suitable for raincoats? Where do you get it from? - or is that a trade secret ;) I can't seem to find a decent raincoat for my girls or suitable fabric to make any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it would work for raincoats, it is quite thick... not sure what you would use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful oilcloth. A good reminder that I still haven't bought any for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely oilcloth - i thought it was the lining until i looked closely, and saw the 'sheen'. Sign me up for a purse or three.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Cath Kidston looking ones, or are they Cath Kidston?

    ReplyDelete