Saturday, January 28, 2012

a little house-keeping

Well, we're back from a fabulous week up north at the bach. It is always so nice to spend a bit of time away from the hustle and bustle that is Auckland. The girls and I enjoyed lots of swimming, walking along the surf beach, and of course the divine chocolate and coffee at Bennetts!!



School starts back next Tuesday (how did those summer holidays disappear so quickly?!)... so, all going to plan I'll be back up to speed next week. I have a huge 'to do' list, lots of new product ideas whirling around in my head... all I need now is some time do put it all together.

*****

In the mean time, I have listed a few little limited edition Valentines goodies in my felt shop. These are strictly limited to what is in stock, so get in quick.



*****

Also, just a little reminder about my Valentines giveaway which closes tomorrow, Sunday 29th January 2012.

All you have to do is like my facebook page (if you don't already) and tell me your favourite colour (and why, if you like!). You can comment here, or on my fb page.

Giveaway includes: 
5m of the most divine Italian, thick 100% cotton twine (red & white)
8 love letter seals
2 spools of Japanese washi tape (love hearts in red and white)
8 buff luggage tags
1 wee heart gift card




See you next week.
C x



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely giveaway! Favourite colour is agapanthus blue...love it as it signals summer...
    Jody

    ReplyDelete